What is Gbox?
Gbox is an institutional Google account used for online class, specifically for Google classroom and Google meet. It offers most of the Google Workspace services that may be used by students and faculty of instruction such as Docs, Spreadsheet, Forms, Drive, and many more.
Create an account
To create your Gbox account, kindly contact the Technology Resource Center (TRC) and provide the following details:
- Student number
- Full name
- Personal Email Address (active)
The support staff of TRC will assist you and provide your Gbox username and temporary password.
Activating your Gbox account
1. Go to www.classroom.google.com and click the profile icon on the top right of the page and select Sign in > Google Classroom.
2. Enter your Gbox username and the temporary password provided by the Technology Resource Center.
3. After logging in, read the terms and click the “I understand” button.
4. On the next page, create your password.
5. Select your newly created Gbox account in the drop-down and click the Continue button. On the next page, select your role (student or teacher).
After following all the steps, your account is activated and ready to use.
If you forgot your Gbox password, then it has to be reset. Please contact the Technology Resource Center (TRC). the support staff of TRC will provide you with assistance.