For Grade 10 Completers:
In these trying times of the pandemic, NCF extends its compassion to Grade 10 completers from the public and private schools through its Compassion for Education.
This program is the Basic Education Department’s way of continuing St. John Baptist de la Salle’s legacy, as well as Dr. Melchor Villanueva’s legacy, of providing quality and affordable education to the poor.
For more information, please contact the Principal @ 09257689504 (Sun/Smart) or 09957634707 (Globe).
- Grade 10 Original Form 138 or Report Card or Form 137
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Grade 10 Completion
- NCAE Results (if applicable)
- ESC Certificate (for private school completer)
How to Apply?
Register to Compassion for Education scholarship by clicking the link below:
Compassion for Education Application Form
For Graduate Studies, Incoming College Freshmen and Transferees:
Students whose parents are frontliners will be given the benefit that NCF is giving its alumni. For more details, please visit the Facebook page of your college at: